$15.00 – $16.15
Want to work at the world's largest e-commerce company, where orders come to life and the focus is on delighting customers?
If you’re looking for a warehouse job, Integrity Staffing is looking for you!
Integrity Staffing places qualified candidates to work as Warehouse Associates on a temporary basis. Assignments vary in length. There is no guarantee to the length of the assignment. Length of employment is based on client’s business needs which can change.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for:
• Receiving products using frequency scanners and unloading shipments from trucks.
• Handling packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 lbs.
To be successful in this position, you must be able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment in order to move large quantities of merchandise.
There could be a potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment should you show an interest. We will provide the special training.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as required.
• Must be able to read and take direction in English.
All job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening.
Shift schedules vary and you may be required to work 40+ hours per week. Shift scheduling options might include day shifts and night shifts and may change without notice.
Typical schedules include:
• Wednesday-Saturday, 6:30am-5pm.
• Wednesday-Saturday, 7:30am-6pm.
• Wednesday-Saturday, 5:45pm-4:15am.
• Wednesday-Saturday, 6:30pm-5am.
• Thursday-Sunday, 7:30am-6pm.
• Thursday-Sunday, 6:30pm-5am.
• Saturday-Tuesday, 7:30am-6pm.
• Sunday-Wednesday, 6:30pm-5am.
As an employee of Integrity Staffing you may also be eligible for medical and dental benefits. Don’t miss out! Complete your 5-minute application here today or walk in for your on the spot job offer.
Visit us Monday-Friday, 9am-7pm or Saturday-Sunday, 10am-3pm to apply today. No appointment is needed. Our address will be shown when you click the "Apply Now" button on this page. Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver's license or state ID along with a social security card.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process.